85°C Bakery Cafe is not an ordinary cafe. Each cup of coffee is individually brewed with Guatemalan coffee beans for a smooth, rich taste. All of their drinks are handcrafted and made to order. Each store features an in-shop bakery with over 50 varieties of pastries baked fresh hourly. Their gourmet cakes are uniquely crafted by award-winning master chefs. They strive to bring their customers the best products possible by paying careful attention to every detail which may affect its taste.
The 85°C Bakery Cafe team needed a website redesign to better promote Online Ordering with easy Calls to Action. The team also wanted to improve the menu structure and better organize the navigation so that users could find information with fewer clicks.
The secondary goal of the new site was to integrate a Careers page with embedded job listings that showcase employee interview videos to highlight the benefits of working at 85°C Bakery Cafe.
We highlighted the Online Ordering with an Order Now call-to-action highlighted in the homepage hero video. The navigation menu was simplified and content on pages was consolidated to improve the user experience. Finally, Elmntl worked with the 85°C Bakery Cafe HR team to integrate their current job listings into the site.
– Consolidated the number of pages in the main navigation.
– The restaurant menu structure was simplified so you can see all menu items and filter to categories and subcategories. The menu items also include photos, descriptions, ingredients, and nutritional information for each menu item.
– Implemented a Location Finder that can detect the nearest location and links to Order Online for the selected location.
– Fully responsive website with the ability to precisely control the imagery for every device type.
– Implemented a fully compliant and automated accessibility solution.