Greydon Hotel Group is a collection of Nantucket Bed & Breakfasts and Boutique Hotels with touches of modern, yet classic designs. Greydon Group Hotel includes Greydon House, Anchor Inn, Periwinkle Inn, Martin House Inn, The Bungalow and 52 Union.
Greydon Hotel Group has 6 different properties that all needed their websites updated. Their websites were outdated, not mobile-friendly, and difficult to update. They wanted the hotels’ sites to have an elevated design to match the experience at the hotels and allow users to easily book a room. It was important that the sites have a consistent look and feel across the brands but also be able to showcase what makes each brand unique while also linking all properties together in a seemless experience. They also wanted to easily update the sites with news, photo galleries, and content updates.
Elmntl designed a responsive website that could be easily updated with each hotel’s logo, brand colors, fonts, and photos to represent each brand without having to redesign each site individually. We brought the Guest Houses into the main site with their own sections for The House, Amenities, Policies, and a Gallery. We also designed a menu system that links all of the Historic Inns together to improve ease of use for users wanting to book a stay in Nantucket. The new design is more modern and user-friendly and focuses on allowing visitors to check availability at all properties under the Greydon Hotel Group brand and book a room online.
- Consolidate the number of pages in the main navigation.
- Created improved navigation that allows users to explore all Historic Inns and Guest Houses while allowing them to check availability and book a stay at any of the 6 locations regardless of which site they are viewing.
- Embedded booking widgets to check room availability and book online.
- Added photo galleries to highlight each hotel’s individual identity.
- Website built on easy-to-update CMS.