Headquartered in New York City with outposts in Los Angeles, Mexico City, and London, Rachel Harrison Communications is a creative communications agency that helps bold innovators in travel, hospitality, culinary, wine, and spirits achieve their fullest potential.
RHC was in a phase of rapid growth. Not only was the agency representing an increasing number of leading international hospitality and spirits brands, but the RHC team was also expanding in number and geographic reach. RHC needed a website that showcased this amazing work in a more clean, modern, and sophisticated design.
Because Rachel Harrison Communications is in the business of storytelling, it was important that their website visually tell their and their clients’ stories. We needed to highlight RHC’s impressive clients while simultaneously telling the story of the Rachel Harrison Communications brand.
Since highlighting Rachel Harrison Communications’ clients was the main priority, we created a new website design that moved the clients from an internal page to a homepage grid that visitors can filter by industry to showcase the beautiful imagery and highlight the type of clients Rachel Harrison Communications works with.
– Consolidate the number of pages in the main navigation.
– Create individual client pages to showcase imagery, press clips, work samples, and results for each client.
– Fully responsive website with the ability to precisely control the imagery for every device type.
– Creation of a custom blog for RHC to use as a publisher, thought leader, and tastemaker.
– Innovation: the creation of a Shop where visitors can browse through a curated collection of RHC’s clients’ products, and click to purchase directly.